REGULATE YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
Choose POSITIVE OFFSET to act upon your remaining carbon emissions through socio-environmental projects all around the world and receive Gold Standard or VCS carbon credits.
Offset your emissions through sustainable projects
In partnership with PUR Projet, a recognized actor promoting nature-based solution (NBS) projects, offset your remaining emissions through long term projects such as reforestation and social projects. They are all certified by the highest standards.
Receive official certificates
Receive a Offsetting Certificate for the CO2 amount compensated. You will also receive a Contribution Certificate detailing the positive impact your contribution has on local communities.
Have a positive impact on local communities
POSITIVE OFFSET also contributes to nature-based solution projects supported by NGOs and local organisations aiming at having a positive impact on local communities.
How does it work?
- When choosing POSITIVE OFFSET, you will receive Gold Standard or VCS carbon credits (Verified Carbon Unit Removal Certificate), issued by our partner PUR Projet.
- It certifies that the VERUs (Voluntary Emission Reduction Unit) have been cancelled on the Official Registries.
- You will also receive a Contribution Certificate.
- They will be both delivered at the end of each quarter, for all CO2 offset during the concerned quarter.
- POSITIVE OFFSET can cover both for the shipping and inland GHG emissions.