Another Baltic route connecting two UK ports and the Netherlands, with the Baltics.
- Direct and frequent sailings connecting the Baltic States, Poland, Russia, Finland and UK
- The most competitive transit times to Russia with 3 direct weekly sailings from Teesport and Rotterdam to St. Petersburg
- Multimodal train connections in Poland ensuring most environmentally friendly transport solution on this corridor
- 3 weekly departures throughout the week from Finland to Teesport and Rotterdam allows for comprehensive coverage for exports
- Rotterdam as a centralised hub offers transshipment possibilities to various markets throughout Europe & Iberia
- Full logistic coverage of United Kingdom with entry ports both in South and North.
- 2 weekly sailings to Teesport with departures on Thursday and Saturday
- 3 weekly sailings to Tilbury with departures on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
|Port of Call||Departures|