NEW: SCAN BALTIC I & II SERVICES
We are delighted to be able to announce the commencement of our updated ScanBaltic service to now include two sailings per week.
Please note the service will replace our current SCUK service with the Rotterdam import leg served via ScanBaltic loop 1 and the export leg from Rotterdam on ScanBaltic loop 2.
As well as the 2nd return calls from Spain to Sweden and Poland, you will also note we have a new connection from Rotterdam to Malmo.
This update is an exciting new challenge for us and is down to the continued effort and hard work of all the agencies involved.
Service Schedule attached is found here.
- Brand-New return service from Rotterdam to Malmö / Gdynia
- Two return sailings per week from Iberia to Sweden / Poland
- Additional buffer offering a greater schedule reliability
- Vessels: 5 x 530 TEU ships
- Frequency: 35-day butterfly service with 2 loops of 17.5 days rotation.
Celebrations in Malmö
To celebrate our first call in Malmö and the upgraded Scan-Baltic route we were joined by customers, hauliers, rail operators and Malmo port staff to commemorate this exciting new service. Thanks to everyone who joined us!